Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Out from Under the Carpet

Well, isn't it astounding how much time goes by while your back is turned? I guess there is no inactive file for blogs, so I am resurrecting this one and pushing it into something else entirely. J with J was originally created as part of an inservice training project investigating web 2.0 stuff, but now I might want to talk about other things, like books, music, thinking, communicating, because that really is what juggling is, communicating, I mean.

Folks who play music together, or dance together know about this already, and juggling is a way of talking too, because there is no language barrier to get over if the skill is known by all involved. Right?

If you think about it, there are probably thousands of ways to communicate, and I'm not even thinking of electronically-assisted ones....

No comments: